Thursday 6 April 2006

Update

We've had significant problems with online communication over the past few weeks, largely associated with theft of phone line cable. Now we're back up and running for hopefully a good while.

I've posted a number of my newsletters today so the site is now up to date. These are newsletters I send to friends and family to enlighten them about life in Malawi. There are some deeply serious issues and I would be telling only half the story if I didn't share some sobering details, but I've also tried to include humour to lighten things up as well.

Hope you enjoy. If you feel prompted to give to any charities who work in Malawi, post a comment with the kind of area you'd like to support (eg children, HIV/AIDS etc) and I can put you in touch with some organisations.

Frog

1 comment:

Mr Reasonable said...

Hi Traveler Frog,

I am a pom living in New Zealand and I grew up in Lilongwe. I have just written a post about the house that I lived in somewhere in Area 12 and I am hoping that someone in the Malawi Blog scene will recongnise the photo and be able to post a recent photo of it or tell me if it is still there. I will shower whoever can do this for me with prime NZ Cadburys chocolate and other Kiwi goodies to a PO Box of your choice!

Please please spread the word!

This is the post:
http://whisperinginferno.blogspot.com/2006/06/long-road.html